Florida Society of Pathologists
The Florida Society of Pathology (FSP) is the voice for all pathologists working in the frequently intense field of pathological medicine. FSP not only monitors legislation affecting the ability of physicians to work in our hospital and laboratory environments, but works closely with, and is officially recognized as a state specialty organization of, the Florida Medical Association and the College of American Pathologists.
FSP consistently produces quality CME medical meetings offering National and International featured speakers and an excellent opportunity for our colleagues to meet formally and informally to discuss the present and anticipate future challenges of our profession.
The Florida Society of Pathologists is your organization.
The Florida Society of Pathologists:
- Represents the interests of patients, the public and pathologists by promoting excellence in pathology services in the State of Florida.
- Educates members concerning the latest scientific developments in Pathology
- Promotes State and National legislative initiatives that will encourage excellence in pathology services and protect medical services for the public in the State of Florida.
- Promotes collegially and communication among members.
- Educates patients, the public and legislative officials concerning the importance of pathology services in the practice of medicine.
- Stimulates communication and cooperation with other State, National and International organizations.
- Promotes scientific investigation among pathology residents.
All FSP Members have been invited to attend the Cancer Biomarkers Conference co-sponsored by the Chinese American Pathologists Association on Saturday, March 22, 2014, at the Houston Methodist Research Institute Auditorium presented by the Department of Pathology and Genomic Medicine. 9.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM are available. For information on the program, registration and hotel, please go to http://cancer-biomarkers.org/. The deadline to register is Friday, March 14.